No products in the cart.
ESP Kubotan Key-holder
A tough and cool slip resistant key ring-handle that looks like a mini baton
- Made from tough plastic material with smooth edges
- Significantly enhances the ability to see your key ring so you do not loose it
- Significantly enhances the ability to use your keys for defence in an emergency, (simply hold the kubotan like a handle and use your attached keys to strike) or strike with it in your palm.
- Can be used for hits, for pressures on the nerve points or for levers
- Central part is knurled, which prevents slipping of the kubotan or key ring from your hand
- It has an hole for adding a keyring, add your own ring
- Supplied with a string allowing it to be secured to 2 or 3 fingers
This is an inconspicuous handy means of defence, also known as palm-stick, yawara, pasak or dulodulo, made from tough polymer and it significantly enhances the strike abilities of the users with or without adding keys.
The ESP Kubotan can be used for hits, for pressures on the nerve points or for levers. Its central part is knurled, and prevents slipping of the kubotan from your hand.
At one end it has a hole for adding your keyring.
The ESP Kubotan is supplied with a string allowing its fixation to 2 or 3 fingers, so that it remains in your hand when you need to grab the attacker. The length of the strings can be adjusted by the user.
Length 155 mm, diameter 15 mm, weight 30 g.