Revocation of order
As a consumer, (but not as a company) you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following instructions:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date in which possession of the goods has been taken by you or a representative of you but not including the carrier.
To exercise your right, you must make your declaration clear in writing that you wish to withdraw from this contract. (via email).
Our contact details are:
Armor Management d.o.o.
The declaration of withdrawal must be received within/before the expiration of the withdrawal period in order for it to be accepted.
Effects of Withdrawal If you choose to withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of shipping (with the exception of any additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different shipping method of delivery than what was offered by us, our standard lowest cost delivery). These costs will be reimbursed immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the withdrawal notification has been received from you. For this redemption, we will use the same method of payment that was used in the original transaction, unless you expressly say otherwise; in this case you will be charged any additional fees that may occur due to this change of payment method.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods, or in case the returned goods are damaged or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract. The terms of the withdrawal will be met when you send the goods before the deadline of two weeks. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will be required to pay for any diminished value of the goods. The value of loss will be ascertained upon inspection of goods and their functions.
Exclusions to the right of withdrawal
The withdrawal right does NOT apply to the following contracts:
• When the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and are custom made following the personal wishes of the consumer, those which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed, or has an affect on the value of the product like Body Armor with an expiry date.
• The supply of sealed goods which are not sealed when returnerd
• For reasons of health or hygiene to return if their seal was removed after delivery, like Body Armor or other close to body personal wear
• The supply of goods if it was mixed after delivery because of its nature it must remain separate from other goods,
• The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software or batteries in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Copyright body-armour.com, © Amor Management d.o.o. 2018